viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

E-mail to John Boyne

To Mr. John Boyne.
Hello Sr John Boyne, Im writing you this email to tell you that I'm really into your book, "The boy with the striped pyjamas". I think that your work has a lot of courage, because almost no one talks about what actually happened in world war II, I do really like it because you also show the ones that read this book, that if you do bad things everything will come around  in a really bad way and also with the ones that you love. I hope that you could answer me this email to talk about what are your opinion about what happened in world war II, and also talk about what you think about values that society must have or practice.
Thanks for your time . I would be really grateful if you could send me back an email with your answer.
Have a great day.
Sign : Monika Contreras Rodríguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario